Mark Levin, the Brietbart writer who came up with the “Obama wiretapping the Chump” hallucination appeared on Faux News yesterday. Surrounded by no less than 3 Faux news talking head racist blow-monkeys having serial orgasms over the thought of some evidence, no matter how diaphanous against Obama, while sucking on the wee-wiener of conservative victimization…
Levin admits he made the whole thing up.
- He has no evidence that Obama ordered anything.
- The only evidence he has is of two, completely legal requests by the FBI through the FISA Court to wiretap the Trump Campaign offices…Which require the FBI to provide evidence of criminal activity. The second of those in October was approved.
- He has no evidence said wiretaps were actually carried out.
- He has no information on why a FISA Judge would grant a wiretap in this case, or…
- What criminal activity the FBI may have been investigating.
He does do a lot of whining though about conservative victimization.