This is the first of a long line of lawsuits against Trump for his illegitimate scams…
This is the first of a long line of lawsuits against Trump for his illegitimate scams…
Win or lose, the first thing that is going to happen after November 8th is the Chumph is going to court. He is the defendant in several Civil (so far) cases relative to the fraud in Trump University, and now at least one, and possibly three case of child rape. One of which could involve the murder of a victim to cover it up.
Either of which, if decided against him, would disqualify him from being President (another impeachment, anyone?)
A Witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.
Trump is due to appear in federal court Dec. 16 for a status conference after a judge allowed the lawsuit, which seeks $75,000 in damages, to move forward.
The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.
The suit was originally filed last year in California by a woman named Katie Johnson, but that case was thrown out May 2 because the complaint failed to properly state any specific federal civil rights violations.
The lawsuit was refiled in New York in June, but without Johnson’s name, her request for $100 million and absent several explosive claims from the previous suit — including an allegation that Trump had given money to the victim and ordered her to get an abortion.
Two other women — identified as “Joan Doe” and “Tiffany Doe” — have been added to the newer suit as witnesses.
Both witnesses say they worked as “party planners” for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who paid them to “attract adolescent women” to events he hosted at the Wexner Mansion in New York.
Tiffany Doe says in court documents that she lured Jane Doe to a party with the promise of money and meeting contacts in the modeling industry.
She claims in the documents that she personally witnessed the girl being forced to engage in various sex acts with Trump and Epstein, who she said were aware of her age.
“I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop,” Tiffany Doe alleges.
Tiffany Doe said she also witnessed Trump forcing Jane Doe and a 12-year-old girl identified as “Maria” to perform oral sex on him and then physically abuse both of them afterward.
The woman said her job duties required her to “personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests,” according to court documents.
Epstein, a financier who was also friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton, was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served 13 months of an 18-year prison term.
Tiffany Doe said both Trump and Epstein threatened to harm Jane Doe if she ever revealed the physical and sexual abuse she endured — and she said the future GOP presidential nominee’s warning was particularly ominous.
“I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed,” Tiffany Doe alleged.
Tiffany Doe said after she stopped working for Epstein in 2002, he threatened to kill her and her family if she ever revealed the child rape operation he oversaw.
The woman, who started working for Epstein in 1990, said she had put herself at great risk by agreeing to back Jane Doe’s claims against Trump but swore her allegations were truthful.
“I fully understand that that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger,” she said.
The CHumph’s Charity scams are increasingly being exposed a no more than efforts to fund his lavish lifestyle and failing companies – with little or no money going to the actual charities…
Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump — already under attack for using charity money for lavish galas and not to help those in need — may have run afoul of IRS rules by buying himself a Tim Tebow-autographed helmet at an auction by using money from his Trump Foundation.
According to the Washington Post, the New York businessman placed a $12,000 bid at a charity auction in Palm Beach four years ago that won him the Denver Broncos helmet personally signed by the former quarterback.
But when the time came to pay for helmet, auctioned off by the breast-cancer nonprofit Susan G. Komen organization, Trump sent a check drawn on his own non-profit, The Donald J. Trump Foundation.
According to the Komen Foundation, it was the only contribution they have ever received from Trump.
Trump auction’s win was heralded in the Palm Beach Post, which noted, “The Donald giveth, and The Donald payeth,” although that proved to not be entirely true.
According to experts in non-profit law, Trump could be in violation of IRS laws involving “self-dealing,” if he kept the helmet for himself.
“That would be a classic violation of the prohibition on a charity being operated for the private inurement (benefit) of the charity’s creator,” explained Brett G. Kappel, an expert on tax-exempt organizations.
According to the Post, the Trump Foundation does not appear to have offices of its own and is headquartered at Trump’s business offices in New York.
The New York Attorney General is going after the Drumph with both guns blazing. So far, the cases have been Civil, both in California and New York. With the strong statements by the NY AG, that may change over to criminal. Calling out the Judge in California was pure childish petulance.
What may indeed happen here, is that other Trump scams may also come under the legal microscope. Hid Vitamin supplement, and water business seem likely targets. If Trump wins the election, he may be the first President to start office…
The Trump campaign is doing its best to spin the embarrassing revelations that came out this week about Trump University, but New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman isn’t having any of it. Appearing on Morning Joe on Thursday, Schneiderman tore through any questions about whether Trump University was a legitimate enterprise or not by forcefully making the case that it was “straight up fraud.”
“It’s like selling people something you say is a Mercedes and it turns out to be a Volkswagen,” Schneiderman said. “And even if some people say, ‘Well actually, I kind of like the Volkswagen,’ it’s still fraud because it’s not a Mercedes. This was not a university.”
Schneiderman then went into detail about how Trump blatantly lied about Trump University in marketing videos aimed at prospective students.
“Trump’s role was really a the pitchman,” he said. “And we’ve got his videotapes, and we’ve got his sworn testimony which undercuts every statement in the videotapes. He said, ‘My hand-picked experts will teach you my personal secrets.’ He and the president of the university have already testified under oath he never met the instructors, they weren’t hand-picked. They weren’t experts — some of them came out of fast food and retail. And he had nothing to do with the supposed secrets that were taught because he had nothing to do with the curriculum.”
More racist attacks by Trump Supporters…
Muslim and Hispanic students in Kansas were violently attacked by a man who made racist threats and warned them Donald Trump would win the presidential election.
Khondoker Usama, a Muslim and the student body vice president at Wichita State, said he and a friend were filling their vehicle with gas early Saturday near campus when a white man hurled a racial epithet at a black customer, reported The Wichita Eagle.
The man, who was in his 20s or 30s, then turned his attention to Usama and his friend.
“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’” Usama said.
The man then told the students they had better leave the U.S., but Usama told the man he had no right to say that.
The argument escalated, and Usama said the man punched his friend and then shoved him to the ground when he tried to intervene.
Usama said he backed away and called 911 after the attacker reached toward his pocket as he kicked the other student, who was knocked to the ground.
“He saw that I was calling the police and got back on his motorcycle and circled around us and was saying, ‘Trump, Trump, Trump — we will make America great again. You losers will be thrown out of the wall,’” Usama said.
Two freshman students are accused of spray-painting racist and homophobic slurs — along with swastikas and the name of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump — inside a chapel at Northwestern University.
Anthony Morales and Matthew Kafker faced a Cook County judge Saturday on charges of institutional vandalism, hate crime to a place of worship and criminal damage to property, reported the Chicago Tribune.
The 19-year-old Morales and 18-year-old Kafker are accused of breaking into the nondenominational Alice Millar Chapel about 12:45 a.m. Friday and spray-painting the slurs on chapel walls and painting lines over photos of Muslim students posted inside the house of worship.
They also spray-painted penises throughout the church, including on a piano, and painted Nazi symbols in a hallway and Trump’s name in a stairwell.
“Don’t slow down for any of these idiots who try and block the street.”
A St. Paul, Minnesota police officer has been placed on administrative leave after allegedly telling drivers to run over Black Lives Matter protesters who planned to block traffic as part of a march on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Around 1 a.m. on Saturday, a Facebook user named “JM Roth” posted a comment on a Pioneer Press article about the scheduled protest that said: “Run them over. Keep traffic flowing and don’t slow down for any of these idiots who try and block the street.” The comment then suggested how drivers could legally justify hitting protesters with their cars:
Andrew Henderson, a local activist who maintains the Minnesota Cop Block Facebook page, first noted and reported the comment, which has since been deleted, to the St. Paul Police Department. In phone conversations he recorded anduploaded to YouTube, Henderson told Saint Paul Police Department officials that the “JM Roth” account belonged to Sergeant Jeffrey M. Rothecker. Henderson said Rothecker had admitted in previous comments that he was “JM Roth.”
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman and Police Chief Thomas Smith have denounced the comment and announced that an investigation into the matter is underway. Senior Commander Shari Gray, the head of the department’s internal affairs unit, also met with Henderson on Sunday, according to the Pioneer Press.
“There is no room in the Saint Paul Police Department for employees who threaten members of the public,” Coleman said in a statement released on Monday. “If the allegation is true, we will take the strongest possible action allowed under law.”
The St. Paul Police Federation, the union for officers, is representing Rothecker,according to the Star Tribune.
The news comes one year after motorist Jeffrey P. Rice struck a teenage girl who was protesting outside a Minneapolis police station. The girl was part of a November 2014 demonstration that took place after a Ferguson, Missouri grand jury declined to indict the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown. The girl suffered a minor leg injury. Last October, Rice, who is from St. Paul, pleaded guilty to a charge for failing to yield to a pedestrian. He was fined $575 and ordered to attend a driver’s education course….More Here…