If you need any better way to measure the level of hate Trump-Chumph has inspired in America…This is what a black middle school kid has had to suffer through on her bus ride to school.
This particular video was shot by a student at Robert Frost Junior High in Montgomery Country, Maryland which is a Washington, DC Suburb. This county not only perennially ranks as one with the highest incomes in the country (tenth richest in the US) – buy also has one of the top 5 school systems in the US as well as is to 3 in the country in terms of the highest educated populace. The county is multi-ethnic, and only 47% of the people in the county are non-Hispanic white. The breakdown is –
- 62.6% White (47.0% Non-Hispanic White)
- 18.6% Black
- 14.9% Asian
- 0.7% Native American
- 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
- 3.1% Two or more races
- In addition, 18.3% were Hispanic or Latino, of any race.
So here we are in one of the richest -best educated places in America…and the kids are singing this shit. You KNOW what inspired this.
Horrified black family posts viral video showing daughter’s classmates singing about ‘n*ggers’ on bus
- A black family in Maryland was outraged earlier this week when they discovered classmates on their daughter’s school bus chanted a song the featured a racial slur.
- Rockville, Maryland resident B. Jamar Long posted a video on Facebook this week showing students singing a derogatory song about “n*ggers” on their way to school as his daughter sat by.
- “Our daughter had to experience racism today on her school bus from Robert Frost Middle School in Montgomery County MD,” Long wrote. “They are singing ‘1,2,3,4 how many n*ggers are in my store.’ I am outraged and I refuse to let this slide. Please help me make this viral.”
- As of this writing, the video has been viewed more than 300,000 times and has been shared nearly 19,000 times, so it seems that Long has succeeded in drawing attention to it. Local news station Fox 5 DC reports that Montgomery County Public Schools says it is investigating the video.