Tag Archives: Attack

Police Arrest 2 in Minnesota BLM Shooting

The police apparently have arrested two suspects, although it isn’t clear whether they actually were involved in the shooting.

Minneapolis High School Students who had walked out to join march.


Police arrest two suspects in shooting of Minnesota Black Lives Matter protesters

Minneapolis police said on Tuesday they have arrested a 23-year-old white man and a 32-year-old Hispanic man in relation to the shooting of five people near a city police station where demonstrators have gathered for more than a week to protest the killing of an unarmed black man by officers.

The police said the younger suspect was arrested around 11:20 a.m. local time (1720 GMT) in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington, while the older man was arrested in his vehicle about 45 minutes later in south Minneapolis.

“We are sparing no efforts to bring any and all those responsible to justice,” Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said after the first arrest. In an earlier video statement, she said she abhorred the attack on the demonstrators.

The police, however, have not yet confirmed a connection between the shooting and the protest. The police also said they will release the suspects’ names after charges are filed while the search for any additional suspects continues.

Police earlier said they were looking for three white male suspects in the shooting late on Monday. It occurred a block from the police station where protests have been held since the fatal Nov. 15 shooting of Jamar Clark, 24, Minneapolis police said in a statement.

None of the injuries in the Monday shooting were life-threatening and the wounded were taken to local hospitals.

The Black Lives Matter Minneapolis group protesting Clark’s killing said on its Facebook page that five unarmed protesters were shot by what it described as white supremacists who had been asked to leave the area and were followed out by protesters before they opened fire.

It is being reported that there is an email chain between white supremacists planning the shooting…

Emails reveal racists plotted confrontation with Black Lives Matters activists days before shooting

Three white men wearing bulletproof vests and covering their face with masks shot five Black Lives Matter protesters Monday night in Minneapolis — and some social media users are claiming the gunmen fired in self-defense.

The men, described by some witnesses as white supremacists, wounded five demonstrators shortly before 11 p.m. outside the city’s Fourth Precinct during an ongoing protest of the police shooting death of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Demonstrators say masked men wearing military-style clothing have been harassing them for days during the protests, and Black Lives Matter Minneapolis posted a video Friday of two men on their way to disrupt the protests.

White supremacists have discussed various strategies online for sparking confrontation at the demonstration, which they described as a “chimpout.”

“Do you know if the BLM n*****s are planning to protest again tomorrow, and if so, at what time?” one white supremacist asked in an email chain.

They agreed to wear camouflage clothing and display a four of clubs to identify each other, and the white supremacist agitators argued over whether they should carry guns or wear Guy Fawkes masks.

The white supremacist mocked “social justice warriors” and other anti-racist whites, who they described in psychosexual terms.

“Best to act as much like a beta white cuck as much as you can,” one the racists said.

The activists said groups of men had been appearing at the demonstration and “acting shady” since Friday, so they put together a “safety committee” to watch for potential agitators and escort them away from the protests.

That’s apparently what happened just before the shooting, when some of the protesters confronted three men, described by witnesses as two white men and possibly one Asian man.

Witnesses say the gunmen were trying to record demonstrators’ faces on cell phone video shortly before opening fire, and the two groups argued.

Then a group of protesters charged at the men and demanded they remove their masks, but witnesses said the men shouted back, “f*ck no,” and continued recording cell phone video.

A demonstrator, who spoke on camera with a mask covering his face, said one of the men was carrying a Black Lives Matter sign.


Posted by on November 24, 2015 in BlackLivesMatter


Tags: , , , , ,

Al Qaeda Attack in Mali

Maili is a country in West Africa, where the legendary city of Timbuktu is located. It is a landlocked country which was formerly a French colony. This morning, at least 2 Al Qaeda Terrorists attacked the Radisson Hotel in Bamako, the capital city, and at one point held 170 hostages. Mali Special Forces, assisted by UN Troops have stormed the hotel, and it now appears that at least 27 people were executed by the attackers. Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the attack.

This appears to be a “me too” attack by Al Qaeda such as not to lose status against ISIS with their attack in Paris last week.

Jihadis Take More Than 100 Hostage at Hotel in Former French Colony of Mali

More than 100 people were reportedly taken hostage and at least three killed Friday by gunmen at a Radisson hotel in the city of Bamako, the capital of Mali, in another apparent jihadi attack directed at France. French troops were involved in operations against Islamic radicals in Mali, a former French colony, as recently as last year. A number of hostages have reportedly been freed by Malian forces, but the entire hotel has not yet been secured. From CNN:

Security forces have begun a counter-assault on a Malian hotel where gunmen took more than 100 hostages Friday morning, French President Francois Hollande told reporters in Paris on Friday afternoon.

The situation began around 7 a.m. at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Mali’s capital, Bamako, when two or three attackers stormed the hotel, firing guns and initially taking about 170 people hostage, officials said … By noon, the country’s state broadcaster, ORTM, reported that at least 80 of the hostages had been freed.

Hollande happens to have mentioned French counterterrorism activities in Mali in a public statement Thursday; in 2013 and 2014 French forces helped retake areas in the country’s north that had been seized by al Qaida–allied Islamic militants. Reuterssays that the gunmen who attacked the Radisson shouted “Allahu Akbar” as they stormed the hotel and that some guests who were able to recite verses of the Koran were allowed to go free.

Latest update off the wire –

The UN peacekeepers saw 12 corpses in the basement of the hotel and another 15 on the second floor, the UN official told Reuters on condition of anonymity. He added that the UN troops were still helping Malian authorities search the hotel.

And this from Jason Burke of the Guardian (UK)

If al-Mourabitoun, an al-Qaida-linked group, is indeed responsible for the Bamako siege it is a stunning example of how the deep rivalry between al-Qaida, founded in 1987 or 1988, and IS, founded in 2014, is responsible for a wave of violence across much of the Islamic world and, as we found out, last week, beyond.

IS broke away from al-Qaida and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and the leader of al-Qaida, Ayman al-Zawahiri, detest each other.

The world of militancy is is riven with splits and doctrinal differences, personal animosities and grudges. There is also fierce competition for recruits, donations and attention.

Security services have long been aware of how violence can escalate when groups divide or fragment and the factions battle for supremacy, each trying to outdo the other. This may well be what has driven the timing of this new operation, the first high-profile such attack by al-Qaida for some time. The group is trying to steal back some of the limelight and dominate the news agenda again, as it once did so often and so effectively.

What appears clear is that the Paris attacks have intensified and accelerated a chaotic, dynamic reordering of alliances and capabilities within the broader landscape of Islamic militancy, meaning that an already hugely complex threat is increasingly difficult for security services to read.

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 20, 2015 in International Terrorism


Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Brutal Attack on Black Man in Bar By Neo-Nazi Earns Felony Charges

So…Three white supremacists jump a black guy, and this clown comes in after the black guy is down and out throwing kicks…

Your typical “courageous” Aryan thug.

Bar owner should have had the bouncers “escort” this clown out when he showed his Nazi tats – for no other reason than near half a million real Americans died to get rid of this scum the first time around.

Iowa neo-Nazi stomps helpless black man’s face — knocks out woman who tries to intervene

A white supremacist convicted felon repeatedly stomped a black man’s face during an argument over music at an Iowa bar.

Federal authorities charged 40-year-old Randy Joe Metcalf under the federal Hate Crime Act for the Jan. 12 beating, and he also faces state charges in the attack that left a 31-year-old man with a broken eye socket and other facial injuries, reported the Associated Press.

FBI agents said Metcalf had been drinking with his fiancé for several hours before they got into an argument with Lamarr Sandridge and his friends over the jukebox at a bar in Dubuque.

Witnesses said Metcalf had been showing off a large swastika tattoo on his abdomen, saying, “This is what I’m about.”

He has a second swastika tattoo on his shoulder and another tattoo on his chest that says, “FRYS,” a white supremacist Iowa prison gang.

During the argument over music, Metcalf used racial slurs toward Sandridge and two white women sitting with him, which FBI agents said then triggered a brawl.

Authorities said Metcalf’s friend, 41-year-old Jeremy M. Sanders, put Sandridge in a headlock, and the man’s son, 21-year Joseph Sanders, repeatedly punched the black man in the face until he fell motionless to the ground.

Metcalf then kicked and stomped the semi-conscious man’s face and head until a bartender tried to push him away.

But he continued stomping Sandridge’s face until the man’s friend, Sarah Kiene, tried to intervene — but he hit the 29-year-old woman in the face with the back of his hand, knocking her out and fracturing her cheek bone.

Witnesses said Metcalf then referred to Sandridge with a racial slur, and then said: “He got what he had coming.”

Metcalf has a lengthy and violent criminal history, with previous convictions for burglary, domestic abuse and child endangerment.

He was out on bond awaiting trial on state assault charges in connection with the bar brawl when he was arrested on the federal charge.

Metcalf has pleaded not guilty to assault, and his attorney denied the beating was racially motivated.

He faces up to 10 years in prison for the hate crime charge, if convicted.

Jeremy and Joseph Sanders each pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault charges and were sentenced to probation.

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 18, 2015 in The Post-Racial Life


Tags: , , , ,


Paris Imams Offer Prayer and Sing La Marseillaise at Site of Terrorist Attack

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 16, 2015 in General


Tags: , , , , , , ,

French supporters sing ‘La Marseillaise’ inside the Stade de France after Terror Attack

Vive Le France!

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 14, 2015 in General, Uncategorized


Tags: , , , ,

Twerking Attack at DC Gas Station – Women Attack Man

This one is indeed strange…I think the guy was right to be suspicious about what was going on.

Victim of twerking attack at DC gas station speaks out

Two women are accused of sexually abusing a man inside a gas station, and police say they have made one arrest. Surveillance video captured the women “twerking” and touching the man— and that victim is now speaking out to FOX 5.

The man, who has asked not to be identified, said he was getting gas at the Shell station in the 1700 block of New York Avenue NE on October 7 around 4 p.m. when he was attacked. The video shows the women coming over to the man, and then they are seen twerking and groping him. The man said the suspects also flashed him while he pumped gas and followed him as he called police.

“You don’t know who these people are. I was afraid of my safety. Like I said, I thought they were either transvestites, or women, or men dressed like women,” the victim said.

According to the victim, he asked the cashier for help, and the man behind the counter told him, “What do you want me to do?”

The victim said there were men outside of the gas station who he believed to be pimps, and he was concerned about what would happen to him if he acted in self-defense.

“And then, when I had the idea that they were women, I thought they would have a pimp who was pushing them to be prostitutes who could have been outside with one of the gentlemen that were out there watching and witnessing, could have been with guns to come and shoot me. I did not want to be shot that day,” the victim said.

The victim said he is a teacher and does not want to show his face because of the backlash he has received on social media for filing a complaint.

Police arrested 22-year-old Ayanna Marie Knight of Las Vegas on Tuesday. She is facing a third-degree sex abuse charge. The other suspect has not been caught.

1 Comment

Posted by on November 11, 2015 in Great American Rip-Off


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Kissimmee School Resource Office Bodyslams 13 YO Kid

Why isn’t there more scrutiny of these guys before they let them loose in schools with kids?

Kissimmee officer’s alleged takedown of middle school student caught on video

A school Resource officer has been charged with Felony Child Abuse.

…an incident where he tried to diffuse a situation between a middle school student and the student’s mom.

The boy’s mother (In the video) claims the officer amped up a situation that was already under control.

Channel 9 obtained video of the incident, which led to the charges against Officer Mario Badia.

The video shows Badia confronting Alexis Richmond’s 13-year-old son in the lobby of Kissimmee Middle School six months ago.

“He came in with such a hostile manner, like he was ready for war,” said Richmond.

Richmond said the already tense situation escalated when the officer pointed his finger in the boy’s face, grabbed the boy’s face and then pushed the 84-pound boy backward.

Badia is then seen on the video knocking the boy to the ground.

“There’s nothing I can do. I felt so helpless,” Richmond said.

She said police should not have been called to deal with a “kid being a kid” talking back to his mother.

Kissimmee police suspended Badia with pay following his arrest.

He’s earned more than $15,000 while on paid leave.

Richmond said the attack left her son with a sprained ankle and wrist, plus shattered trust in police.

“The respect level that he used to have for police is not there as it should be,” Richmond said.

Richmond’s family has hired a lawyer and is mulling a lawsuit.

Meanwhile, Richmond wants the resource officer punished.

“Justice should be served. He should get time for what he did to my son,” she said.

Leave a comment

Posted by on November 11, 2015 in BlackLivesMatter


Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 222 other followers