Starting with this when it blew up in the Lawn Jockey’s face –
“I am standing behind that picture,” Burns insisted. “We as African-Americans, we need to make Democrats fight for our vote. We need to make them fight for us. We need to make them do what they say they are gonna do, because we are just as valuable as every race in the great state of the United States of America.”
And now leading to this “apology”
Now – the theory that black folks could support Republicans died a painful death, for me at least with the appointment of Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court. Since that time Republicans have opposed every single law or governmental effort that in any way is beneficial to black folks in this country.
- They actively and support the murder of black men and boys in the streets by Police.
- They actively support death by incarceration of black women.
- They actively support blocking voting rights for black people.
- They actively support the inclusion and voice of white supremacists and racists in their Party.
- They actively support opposition to any effort to “level the playing field” for minorities, whether in access to credit, access to jobs, or the great white Republican bugaboo Affirmative Action.
- They actively support and seek to elect racists like Donald Trump.
So, I don’t know what “god” this POS believes in, but if he is hawking “Jesus”…
Its a lie.